terms & conditions
SMALLWATER WINE CLUB
- Your membership commitment is for a minimum of 2 wine deliveries. After that you can cancel your membership at any time.
- Your wine selection will stand for all deliveries unless you notify us otherwise by email or phone.
- You will automatically receive a delivery 2 times per year ongoing, unless you notify us otherwise. If you wish to cancel your membership prior to your second delivery, a $100 cancellation fee will be charged to your credit card. Cancellations must be made in writing or by email: email@example.com. This $100 exit fee is to recoup the cost of your discounted wine.
- You must be aged 18 or over to become a wine club member.
- We will notify you 1 week in advance of your shipment to confirm. You will notify Smallwater Estate of any address, email address or credit card changes at least 1 week prior to each scheduled delivery.
- Credit card details are provided for the purpose of wine club purchases and all details are maintained with strict confidentiality.
- Should your wine not arrive in satisfactory condition please contact Smallwater Estate within 2 days.
- By providing your contact details you subscribe to receive future special offers, promotions plus information about special events from Smallwater Estate until such time as you request us to stop.
- Your details remain yours and may only be shared with our agents for the purpose of communicating Smallwater Estate offers only. They will NOT be sold or rented to any other companies.
- Prices may vary from vintage to vintage.